Delaware's Department Of State, focus is to make Delaware an excellent place to live and work. We do this by providing a wide array of services to a vast audience, from corporations and small businesses, to veterans and the general public. With 22 different divisions, we believe there is a place for many different talents. We recruit the best talent, and work to bring them onboard to share in our non-stop endeavor— which is that everything we do, we do for the people of Delaware.
If you are looking for a career with the State of Delaware, The Department of State is the place for you.
Here are some of our Divisions and positions:
- Division of Corporations – Corporations Assistant
- Division of HCA/Museums – Curator
- Banking Commission – Bank Examiner II
- Division of Arts – Planner
- Division Archives – Information Resource Specialist
- Professional Regulations – Investigator
- Public Service Commission – Public Utilities Analyst
- Division of Libraries – Management Analyst
- Veterans Commission – Senior Accountant
- Government Information Center – Information Systems Support Specialist
Please visit the Department of State website for more information.